VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat service & repair
All our VW, Audi, Skoda and Seat services are undertaken to manufactures specification and we have access to all current and past repair information for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat & Skoda provided directly from the manufacturers . We only fit genuine VAG/OEM parts to vehicles, so a service by us will not affect your manufacturer’s warranty. We only use VAG approved engine oil for oil changes, i.e. Quantum VAG’s own branded oil. Vehicles on Digital Service records will be updated directly with the Manufacturer's system and a receipt/record given
Brake & Coolant Fluid changes, Cambelts, DSG / S-Tronic gearbox and Haldex (4wd) services all depend on model, age and mileage. These can be added to any service or carried out separately, contact us or request a quote for more details.
We always seek your authorisation for any additional work or repairs that we find when your vehicle is inspected as part of a service, you will be given a price breakdown of parts and labour before we carry out any additional repairs.
- Longlife Interval & Full Inspection Services – for vehicles on variable,
longlife service schedules (over 10k miles per year)
- Yearly or 10,000 mile Interval & Full Inspection Services –
for vehicles on fixed schedule (under 10k miles per year)
- Fixed price services for all models up to 2 litre engine size. Petrol or Diesel
- Every Service includes a full tyre and brake report
- Every Service includes a free dealer level diagnostic check
- Online booking available with SMS text confirmation &
- Invoices, Quotes, Check Sheets and Diagnostic reports can
all be e-mailed
- Service book stamped, completed and Service indicator reset.
Confirmation of your booking will be made by e-mail / SMS text to a mobile.
Online booking available with prices, this is a live booking system with our workshop diary system, no payment is taken until we have completed the work.